Travel Jewelry Case - Review



 
 
 
 
 
 
Caroline Travel Jewelry Case - Review:
 
Link  - $79.00
 
 
I recently bought this travel jewelry case for a recent vacation that I went on. I bought it from Nordstrom, and I paid $79 dollars. There are three colors to choose from, but I purchased the black one. This case is well made and offers plenty of room inside the case to travel with. The interior is a suede-like material and the zippers worked perfectly well. There is a small mirror located inside and room for seven rings. There are three hooks for necklaces. I have no complaints on this jewelry case, and I would highly recommend it. If you travel with a lot of jewelry, then please buy a bigger case. The measurements are 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 inches.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Watch Roll - Review