Watch Roll - Review



 
 
Convoy Watch Roll - Review:
 
Link - $75.00
 
I bought two of these watch rolls for a recent vacation I went on with my parents. I have never found a decent way to store my watches until now. The case is leather and has space for four watches. My wrist is pretty small, so I put two watches together and it worked fine. I cut up a microfiber towel and wrapped each watch separately, so one did not scratch the other. I realize that this is for men's watches, but I could not find another viable alternative. The dimensions are 12.12 x 9.84 inches and it does fold up. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with nicer watches that travels a lot. The price was decent at seventy five dollars and there was free shipping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review