What I Wore - Airplane Ride

Work Hard, Play Hard: Finals Season






My dad has to attend a business meeting in Las Vegas in a couple of days, so often times my mom and I accompany him. We will be staying for five days, and then going to California for a couple of days. Tampa's weather was in the seventies when I left and Las Vegas's weather was in the high 60's. I hope it warms up slightly while we are there. I always apply a sheet mask while on the airplane, and I bought a new kit with me to try. Airplanes dry your skin out, so drink plenty of water and keep your skin moisturized.

What I Wore:

- Sleeveless hoodie from Farfetch.com

- Sweatpants from Jades24.com

- Nike Shoes from Lord & Taylor

- Black backpack from Mcmworldwide.com

- Computer Case from Revolve.com

- Earphones from Net-a-porter.com

- Phone case from Azaleasf.com

- Glasses from Eyebuydirect.com



What I Used on the Plane:


- Too Cool for School Egg Cream Hydrating Mask $24.00 from Sephora

- Living Proof Leave in Conditioner $25.00 from Sephora

- Mac Wipes $30.00 (bulk) from Macy's.com

- Kiehl's Ultra Face Cream $27.50 from Sephora

- Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment $26.00 from Sephora



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review