Review- Fenty Beauty: Rihanna Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette




Rihanna Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette by Fenty Beauty:

Price: $59.00

I bought this eyeshadow palette on impulse because the colors looked so beautiful. I recently went on a cruise, and I brought this palette with me to try. Luckily, I brought another palette with me that wasn't so difficult to work with. This palette is definitely not for beginners because there is TONS of fall-out and some of the eyeshadows looked muddy after working with them. Yes, the colors are amazing looking, but I would not recommend this product unless you are a makeup veteran. I have experimented with makeup for years and it was hard for me to make this work. Don't bother using eyeshadow primers because I tried three of them. (Urban Decay, Smashbox 24 hour and Kat Von D.) I would most definitely recommend a glitter glue, for example Too Faced Glitter Glue, but even with that product this palette was still patchy and had tons of fall-out. I even tried a wet eyeshadow brush, but that didn't work well either.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review