Naples, Florida - Day 3


 
Naples, Florida -  Day 3:
 
For breakfast, we went to Blueberry's Restaurant. I had the Blueberry and Strawberry Crepes and the fresh fruit. I love crepes, and these didn't disappoint. Everything was very good and the service was excellent. The rest of the day was spent at my grandmother's house until it was time for the wedding. The setting was at the beach, and my cousin looked so beautiful. I have never been to a beach wedding before, and I was really impressed by how nice everything was. After pictures, there was a sit down dinner which was really nice. We arrived back at the hotel about 9 pm and went to bed.
 
What I Wore:
 
- Top is from Hm.com
 
- Pants are from Banana Republic
 
- Shoes are by Saint Laurent
 
- Bag is from Michaelkors.com
 
- Watch is from Michaelkors.com
 
- Earrings are from Michaelkors.com
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review