Day 1 - What I Wore (California)





Day 1 - What I Wore (Cali):
 
 
Top: American Eagle Coca Cola Shirt $24.95
 
Shorts: Nordstrom Distressed White Shorts $39.00
 
Sandals: Tory Burch Flip Flop Sandal $139.00
 
Backpack: Michael Kors Jessa Small Convertible Logo Backpack $268.00
 
Watch: Michael Kors Mini Slim Runway Watch $225.00
 
 
 
Not Shown:
 
 
Sunglasses: Ray Ban Mirror Sunglasses $178.00
 
Earrings: Michael Kors Disc Earrings $75.00
 
 
Make sure to stay tuned tomorrow for what I did!
 
 
 
*Note* Polyvore was how I used to make my outfits for this blog. Unfortunately, they shut down a couple of months ago leaving me with no way to make fashion sets. I am using Canva now, which is a great tool, but lacks severely for making fashion sets.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review