What I Packed in my Backpack to California




I always bring a backpack with me to the airport. It is much easier to carry a backpack on my back rather than carry a purse plus my luggage. My backpack is by Michael Kors - Link - I love the Michael Kors brand, and I find that their purses are very durable. I am headed to California for a week to spend time with my grandmother. We are also going to Disney Land, which I am very excited for. I am a teenager, so your contents may be different.
 
What I Packed in my Backpack (California):
 
 
Wallet and Drivers License
Money
I-Phone and I-Pad Chargers
I-Phone
I-Pad
Lip Balm - It is important to keep your lips plump
Sheet Mask - Apply a sheet mask after you take off to keep your skin hydrated
Moisturizer - Apply after removing the sheet mask
Jewelry Case - do not put valuables in your suitcase where they could get stolen
Hand Sanitizer - Airplanes are full of germs
Glasses or Contacts
Bobby Pins - in case you want to pin your hair
Hair Ties
Female Hygiene Products - You never know if you will need them
Slippers - I don't want to leave my tennis shoes on
2 Clementine's - A girl might get hungry
2 Green apples
Hair Brush
Ear Buds - to listen to music
Gum
Pen and Journal
Small Pack of Tissues
Nail File
Visine
 
 
Note: Make sure to look for my Carry-On post tomorrow.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review