Day 6 - What I Wore (Alaska Cruise

Day 6 - Alaska Cruise RTD)



On day 6, we visited Skagway, Alaska. We went on a scenic railway tour of Alaska and then went gold mining. It was a really good experience, and everyone is guaranteed to find some gold. (not much though), but we had a good time. After that, we ate at some fish house where I had king crab legs...so good!!! My mom had chowder and salad, and my dad had the crab legs also. YUM!

On our way back to the ship, we did a little shopping and I bought a postcard and sent to my grandma.

What I Wore:
-Sweatshirt: New York sweatshirt from JCREW
-Jeans: White jeans from hm.com
-Boots: Hunter Boots from Zappos.com
- Backpack: Hilfiger Backpack from Macy's
-Beanie: Navy Beanie (similar)
-Watch: Michael Kors watch
-Polish: Navy nail polish (similar)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review