Day 9 - What I Wore (Vancouver)

Day 9 - What I Wore ( RTD)






Day 9 - What I Wore:

Today, we had to leave the cruise ship at 8 am at Vancouver. It was sad to leave, but I am excited to see Vancouver. I have never been to Canada before. We went to the Vancouver Aquarium and it was so much fun. I love to visit Aquariums whenever I travel. Then we went to Fly Over Canada, which was a really amazing. It wasn't that expensive but the actual ride only lasted about 10 minutes. We then checked into the hotel and rested for a few minutes before going to eat steaks at a restaurant near the hotel. Very good. We fly out early in the morning to go back home to Tampa. My grandma has been staying at our house, and I am excited to see her.

What I Wore:
- Shirt: Cropped Jumper
- Jeans: Rag and Bone Jeans
- Jacket: Pink Bomber Jacket
- Shoes: Pastel pink Converse
- Backpack: Pink Heart Backpack from Shein
- Watch: Michael Kors Watch
-Earrings: Michael Kors Earrings (my moms)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review