Day 8 - What I Wore (Alaska Cruise)

Day 8 - What I Wore (Alaska Cruise - RTD)










Day 8 - What I Wore - Alaska Cruise:
Today we were at sea all day, so I mainly stayed at the pool. We disembark tomorrow at Vancouver at 8 am, so we went to bed early. We are staying one night in Vancouver to tour the city and what not. We fly out the next day early in the morning to head back to Tampa. I have had so much fun on this cruse, even though I haven't met many kids my age.
***

What I Wore:
-Sweatshirt: Sweatshirt from hm.com
-Jeans: White jeans from Nordstrom
-Bralette: White Bralette from Hollister
-Shoes: Adidas shoes
-Backpack: Michael Kors backpack
-Watch: Michael Kors silver watch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review