Disney TAG

Image result for disney

 I absolutely love all things Disney, and I found this tag on the internet, so I thought it would be fun to do it. My family and I have season tickets and we usually go about every month, sometimes more. I give full credit to the website below.

  • Favorite Disney Animal: Tigger or Eeyore
  • Favorite Disney Character: Winnie the Pooh
  • Favorite Disney Classic: Lady and the Tramp
  • Favorite Hero: Hercules
  • Favorite Heroine: Mulan
  • Favorite Kiss: Pocahontas and John Smith
  • Favorite Love Song: Can You Feel the Love Tonight
  • Favorite Original Character: Mickey
  • Favorite Pixar Film: Brave
  • Favorite Prince: Prince Charming
  • Favorite Princess: Cinderella
  • Favorite Quote: "The Only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work" by Tiana
  • Favorite Sequel: Lion King 1 1/2
  • Favorite Sidekick: Olaf
  • Favorite Song: Let It Go (Frozen)
  • Favorite Theme Attraction: Rock n Roller Coaster
  • Favorite Theme Park: Animal Kingdom at Disney World
  • Favorite Theme Park Show: Finding Nemo
  • Favorite Villain: Scar
  • Favorite Villain Song: "Mother Knows Best" (Tangled)
  • Least Favorite Pixar Film: I don't have one!
  • Least Favorite Song: Don't have one!
  • Movie That Makes You Cry: Bambi!
  • Movie That Makes You Laugh: Lilo and Stitch
  • Overrated Movie: None!
  • Saddest Death: Bambi's mother
  • Song that always gets stuck in your head: Let is Go
  • The First Movie You Saw: I think The Little Mermaid
  • The Saddest Scene From Your Favorite Movie: Bambi's mothers death
  • Underrated Movie: Tangled ( I don't get why either)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review