What I Wore - Airplane Ride

Untitled #205









My parents and I traveled to Cape Liberty, New Jersey for a cruise that boarded at 5 pm. We flew in yesterday morning from Tampa and got in about 12 pm. We ate lunch and took a quick tour around the town. I am excited for this cruise for my mom's birthday. I am homeschooled and will still be doing my work on the cruise.

Itinerary:

- Depart Cape Liberty, NJ - 5 pm

- Day 2 at Sea

- Day 3 in King's Wharf, Bermuda at 9  until 5

- Day 4 at Sea

- Day 5 at Sea

- Day 6 in Kralendijk, Bonaire at 10 until 6

- Day 7 Willemstad, Curacao at 7 am until 8 pm

- Day 8 in Oranjestead, Aruba at 7 until 5

- Day 9 at Sea

- Day 10 in George Town, Grand Cayman  from 7 until 4

- Day 11 in Cozumel, Mexico from 10 until 7

-Day 12 Puerto Coasta Maya, Mexico from 7 until 5

-Day 13 in Yucatan, Mexico from 1 until 8

-Day 14 at Sea

-Day 15 in Galveston Texas at 7 am

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review