Memory Keeping: Travel Journal





I have been keeping a travel journal since I was ten. I still remember when my mother bought me my first travel journal. We were going to France, and she wanted for me to have a way to look back on those wonderful memories I had created. I buy a new travel journal for every location I visit. If you don't travel as much as I do, then one journal would suffice. I wish you luck with your writing journal.


- I prefer the old-fashion journal, but if you are like many, there are travel apps for this kind of thing. Blog or Book is the one I would recommend.

- Make sure to include your itinerary.

- During the day, whip out your journal and write down your key visits and anything you especially loved. Include someone you may have met or the best thing you ate that day.

- Include pictures, sketches, photos, etc.

- Write before the trip too. Imagine what your trip will be like or even what you would like to do. There is no right or wrong.

- Jot down key locations or things you want to do in the future. Write whatever you would like, because it is your journal.

- Don't buy a journal that is too heavy, because it can become bogged down with things and thus make it a drag to carry around.

- Make sure to bring a pen. I can't tell you the amount of people that have asked if I have a pen when they see me writing.

- This isn't English class, so perfect grammar and complete sentences aren't a must.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review