What I Bought At Disneyworld








Disney World Haul:

1. Minnie Mouse Balloon - I always get a balloon of some sort every time I visit Disney. I wait until the last day of my trip to buy one.

2. Elsa Magic Band 2 - I own quite a few of these, but I don't have a Frozen one, so I bought one and I love it!

3. Minnie Ears - This is another purchase I buy almost every time I go to Disney. I love the glitter ones the most!

4. Halloween Pins - Since it is almost Halloween, I just had to purchase these adorable pins.

5. Mickey Lollipops - I buy lollipops every time I visit Disney.

6. Bambi Crossbody Bag - My mom let me splurge to get this Bambi bag I have been wanting. I love it so much and Bambi is one of my favorite characters.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review