Disney Luggage

21" Spinner Minnie Mouse Suitcase $99.99


Back of the Suitcase - Minnie Mouse

Disney ID Luggage Tag $5.99




I recently went to Disney with my best friend and her mother. We stayed for three days. My mom bought me this Minnie Mouse suitcase and Minnie Luggage tag for the trip. I really loved  the design of the suitcase, and it held all of my clothes and toiletries. The price is $99.00, but there is a big sale going on right now. You can get the suitcase for only $59.99, which is a pretty good deal. They also have the larger suitcase if you are going to Disney for a longer amount of time. I would recommend this suitcase to anyone who loves Disney as much as I do!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review