What I Packed for Disney World


What I Packed for Disney World:

My best friend's birthday was this past weekend, and her mother surprised my best friend and I with a 3 day trip to Disney World. We had so much fun and I didn't want to leave.

Tech Gear:

- Laptop & Charger
- Phone and Charger
- Headphones
- I-pad
- Camera
- Mouse (for Laptop)

Clothes:

- Gap Tee
- Gap Tank Top
- Topshop Striped Tee
- Hollister white shorts
- Gap White Shorts
- Hollister Denim Shorts
- White Converse x 2
- Coral Converse
 - Forever 21 Backpack
- Herschel Supply Backpack
- Michael Kors Backpack
- Gold Bangles x 2
- Michael Kors Gold Watch x 2
- Drusy Earrings
- Michael Kors bracelet
-Mickey Mouse Earrings
- Mickey Mouse Necklace
- Nixon Watch
- Ray Ban Sunglasses x 2
- Underwear & Bras
- 3 Swimsuits
- 1 Dress
- 2 Cover-Ups
- Pajamas
- Slippers and Robe
- 2 Beach Towels
- Socks

Toiletries:

- Toothbrush/Paste
- Floss
- Deodorant
- Sunscreen
- Body Wash
- Shampoo/Conditioner
- Argan Oil (hair)
- Hairbrush
- Hair Straightener
- Hair Ties
- Hand Sanitizer
- Makeup
- Skin Care
- Wipes
- Razor
- Shaving Cream
- Nail Polish
- Q-tips
- Polish remover
- Tampons
- Nail Clippers/File
- Lotion
- Band-Aids

Thanks for reading. Check out my next post on what I packed for a road trip.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review