Day 3 - Alaska Cruise

What I Wore - Day 3 (RTD)


 
 
 
 
 
 

What I Wore - Day 3 - Alaska Cruise:
Today, the cruise disembarked at Icy Straight Point, Alaska from 9am until 5 pm. My parents and I went on a Whale Watching and Zip Riding Tour. It was so much fun, but I was disappointed in how short the zip lining trip was. It was kind of expensive too, but I really enjoyed myself on the whale tour. It was neat seeing so many whales up close. We ate at the Crab Station and the king crab was wonderful, and tasted so fresh. It was probably the best I've ever had. We did a little shopping before heading back to the ship.
****
 
What I Wore:
-Hoodie: Gap Hoodie
-Jeans: Hollister Skinny Jeans
-Boots: Ugg Mid-calf Boots
-Backpack: Michael Kors
-Tee: White Tee Shirt
-Beanie: Navy Beanie from Miss Selfridge
-Earrings: MK Earrings
-Watch: MK Gold Watch
****
Thanks for reading, Jenna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review