What I Wore - Day 2: Alaska Cruise

What I Wore: Day 2 (RTD)




What I Wore on a Cruise Ship - Day 2 (Full Day at Sea)

-Top: Cropped jumper from Chicwish
-Bralette: Black from Hollister
-Shoes: Black converse
-Jeans: Skinny jeans from HM.com
-Backpack: Michael Kors in black
-Sunglasses: Black sunglasses from Ray-Ban
-Watch: Michael Kors watch
-Bangles: Gold bangles from Target
****
So yesterday, my mom and I went to the spa. We both got facials and massages. I am the type to carry a lot of tension in my shoulders, and let me tell you that I have never felt more relaxed. It was wonderful!
******
I tried the Lapcos Charcoal Mask last night, and I think I liked the Milk mask much better. I didn't notice that it did anything to my skin. It claims it cleanses your pores, but I didn't notice any thing like that. The packaging is definitely eye catching though, and I bought mine at Anthropologie if you are interested..
******
Last night we ate in the main dining room, where the dress code is more relaxed, but ladies don't have to wear dresses. No jeans or shorts though! I had salmon, salad and for dessert, cheesecake. The cheesecake wasn't as good as the Oreo cheesecake I had the night before, but it was still good. For lunch, we ate an Italian restaurant and had pizza and salads.
*****
What I Wore - Semi-Dressy Night



Day 2 - Semi-Dressy Night: Alaska Cruise:
****
We dined in the ships main dining hall tonight, where the dress code is semi-dressy. You cannot wear jeans or shirts, but dress pants are okay. I choose to wear a casual dress. I had soup/salad, baked salmon and cheesecake.
****
-Dress: Light blue dress from oasap.com
-Sandals: White Sandals from Kohls -
Clutch: I used my Michael Kors wallet as my clutch
- Watch: I borrowed this Michael Kors Watch from my mom
***
Thanks for reading! <3 Jenna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review