What I Packed In My Carry-on Suitcase - Trip to Alaska


 




For those who don't know, my parents and I are going on a cruise to Alaska. We had to fly to Seward, Alaska in order to board the ship. Our travel time was about 14 hours, which is pretty long. This is what I packed in my carry-on for the plane ride. I am 16 years old, so your carry-on items may be different from mine.
***********************************************************
Items:
-Laptop
-Headphones
-Chargers
-Mouse (to the laptop)
-Phone Charger
-I-pad
-I-phone
-Camera
-Sunglasses
-Hand Sanitizer
-Chapstick
-Makeup Wipes
-Travel Set of Skin Care
-Eye Drops
-Passport
-Fuzzy Socks
-Makeup Bag
-Neck Pillow
-Brush
-Snacks
-Water Bottle
-Toothbrush/Paste
-Book (The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout)
-Gum
-Wallet and D/L
-Lotion
-One change of clothes
-Hair Tie
-Magazine


My Carry-On




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review