What I wore - Seward, Alaska

Alaska Cruise/ RTD




It is 11:21 currently in Seward, Alaska. We are packing our suitcases and about to check out of the hotel we stayed in last night. I think we have to board the cruise ship at around 6:30 pm, or check in or something. After we check out of the hotel, we are going to eat at the Cookery. Absolutely the best halibut I have ever had!. One weird thing on the menu was Reindeer Sausages...what?! After we ate, we visted the Sealife Center. It was really nice, but kind of pricy.
***
My mom and I went to a local nail salon, and got Mani/Pedi's. On my nails, I got a light pink nail polish by Julep. On my toenails, I got a darker pink by Julep. My mom for some reason loves Julep nail polish, so I always have to get the Julep brand also.
***
It was kind of chilly, I think like 50 degrees, when we woke up, so I dressed in a sweater and shorts to my knees with some Puma sneakers. I also am wearing my Michael Kors watch. I love this brand, and have a few different watches from them.
***
I hope I meet some fun people my age on this ship. The last cruise I was on, I didn't meet, much less see any kids my age (or near my age.) There were a lot of old(er) people on board that ship. Maybe not many people with kids take that trip, I don't know.
***
One thing I am excited for, is the food though. The food is so amazing and there is so much of it. I think I gained 5 lbs or more on my last cruise. Another thing I'm excited for is my mom and I are going to the spa to get facials and massages. I have had a facial before because my mom is a stickler for washing my face every night and in the morning. Plus she has bought me all this skin care skin, and it takes me like 15 minutes from start to end to do it all. She has preached to me from an early age to wash my makeup off before going to bed. I have never had a massage before; I look forward to it though.
***

Vicky - toenails

Phyllis - fingernails







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review