What I Wore - Airplane Trip to Alaska



What I Wore on the Plane Trip to Alaska:

My parents and I travelled on a plane to Seward, Alaska for about 15 hours. This outfit is similar to what  I wore. Airplanes can be cold, so even though I live in a warm climate, I took my hoodie with me and then put it on when I boarded the plane.

1. Hoodie - I wore an Adidas hoodie that was light pink.
2. Leggings: I didn't want to wear shorts in case I got cold on the plane trip. Before I fell asleep on the plane, I changed into some jogging pants to be more comfy,
3. Shoes: I wore my white Converse, again to be comfy. I normally take my shoes off and put on some fuzzy socks once I get settled on the plane.
4. Top: I just wore a plain white t-shirt.
5. Backpack: I always carry a backpack as my purse any time I am travelling. My grandma bought me a Michael Kors backpack for my b-day this year.
6. Watch: I like to travel with a minimal amount of jewelry, but I always take my watch. My parents bought me a silver MK watch for my b-day this year. If you couldn't tell, I love that brand.

Jenna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review