Going on an Alaskan Cruise

Alaskan Cruise/RTD



Port city and what I wore:
Tomorrow, my parents and I leave for an 7 day cruise around Alaska. We are currently in Seward, Alaska where the weather is currently 65 degrees (Sunday 9/6/17). I am excited to see Alaska, but I wish we were going to a warmer location. I have been on two other cruises, one to the Caribbean and also around Europe. Most kids are starting school about now, at least where I live, but I am homeschooled by my parents. I have an older brother who is in college, but he is not able to go with us. I hope the Wi-Fi is good on board the ship. If you get cold quickly, I would advise wearing long pants.

What I Wore:
-Cropped Hoodie from Miss Selfridge
-White Shorts from Hollister
-Sneakers from Converse
-Gold watch from Michael Kors
-Cuff Bracelet from Tory Burch (borrowed from my mom)

Thanks for reading, Jenna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review