Toiletry Bags Review

MAC - Clearly Mac Trio:

I bought these for a cruise I just went on to Alaska. They were handy for storing things shampoo and conditioner. I wanted these in case anything spilled it wouldn't get all over my clothes. The three clear cases come from Mac and cost $42.00. There is a large, small and medium sized bag. I ordered these online and they were smaller than I thought they were going to be, but I made it work. I put my nail polish and nail tools (file, nail clippers, etc) in the smallest one. I put toothbrush/toothpaste, floss, hair ties, and other small things in the medium sized pouch. I put all of my hair care products in the biggest one (shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, etc).
I would recommend these, but they are kind of expensive for what you get. You can probably find these cheaper somewhere else, but I needed to order some other items from Mac, so I bought these also.
Dimensions-
Large - 11 x 7 x 2.25 inches
Medium - 8.5 x 4.5 x 2 inches
Small  7 x 3.5 x 1. 75 inches
















PBTeen.com - Emily and Merrit Toiletry Case:

My mom bought me this makeup case for the cruise this year. The zipper on my old makeup case quit working so I needed a new one. This case is from Potter Barn Teen division and cost $29.00. It has a hanging feature which comes in handy on a cruise. I put my makeup brushes and makeup in this bag. Everything fit perfectly, and the dimensions are 10 inches long x 3.5 inches wide x 8 inches high. I would definitely recommend this item anyone.  


Thanks for reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review