My Travel Skin Care Essentials

Travel Skin Care Essentials



I recently went on a cruise to Alaska, and I thought I would show you exactly what skin care I took with me. Since I was going to a chillier climate than where I live (Florida), I took some more moisturizing products and an extra mask to keep my skin well hydrated. Keep in mind that I have normal to dry skin, so the products you may need will be slightly different.
 
-Cleanser: Paula's Choice Moisture Boost Cleanser $18.00
- Scrub: Olay Prox Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser $18.00
- Wipes: Mac Wipes, 45 count $20.00
- Makeup Remover: Simple Kind to Eyes Makeup Remover $14.99
- Moisturizer: Mac Strobe Cream $12.00 (travel sized)
- Eye Cream: Cerave Eye Repair Cream $14.99
- Sunscreen: Shiseido Sun Protection Sunscreen, SPF 50 $40.00
- Toner: Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray $25.50
- Lip Balm: Fresh Nourishing Lip Balm $30.00
- Clarisonic: Aria Sonic Facial Cleansing System $245.00
- Body Scrub: Josie Maran Body Scrub $38.00
- Face Mask: Karuna Brightening Sheet Mask $28.00
- Mask: Dior Glow Better Jelly Mask $69.00
- Lotion: Yes to Carrots Body Lotion $7.19
- Shower Gel: Yes to Coconuts Shower Gel $8.99
- Razor: Venus Comfort Glide Razor $11.47
- Shave Gel: Skintimate Shaving Gel $2.97
-Cotton Balls and Q-tips

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review