Packing Cubes and Laundry Bag Review

Hello. We are on a cruise right now and I wanted to do a review of our laundry bags and packing cubes. My mom bought two of the laundry bags for this cruise, and my parents and I use two of each. The packing cubes we have had since our last cruise, but my mom bought me some new packing cubes from Eddie Bauer.

Laundry Bags:



Where: Henry Bendle
Price: $58.00
Website:
http://www.henribendel.com/us/henri-bendel-laundry-set-278222.html?
Review:
These bags felt sturdy and looked so cute. My mom was very pleased with not only the price, but also the look of them. She said that they were effective for what we needed, but she wished that two of the bags were bigger. That was the only downfall for her. There are three bags total, and the bags are named Shoes, Laundry and  Lingerie, but we just used for them for laundry. The measurements for the laundry bag is 24 x 17 inches. The shoe bag and lingerie bags both measure 16.25 x 12.25 inches.




Packing Cubes:
Where: Eddie Bauer
Price: $20.00
Website:
http://www.eddiebauer.com/product/travelon-packing-squares---set-of-3/82203632?showProducts=&color=139&sizetype=&size=
Review:
My mom bought me these for the cruise to Alaska we are on. They were kind of small, so I packed one with undergarments and socks, one with bras and bralettes, and the last one with chargers for my different devices. I really liked the colors, and they are a little pricy for what you get, but overall I was very happy with them. My parents took their travel cubes they bought when we last went on a cruise to the Caribbean. I would recommend traveling with packing cubes, as they keep all of your garments in one place. They come with three, and there is a large, small and medium sized-one. The dimensions are as follows: Large - 8 x 5.5 x 1.5 inches. Medium - 7.25 x 4.25 x 1.25 inches. Small - 6 x 3.75 x 1.5 inches.

Thanks for reading, Jenna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review