What I Wore - Day 1 - Alaska Cruise

What I Wore - Day 1

What I Wore: Day 1 (RTD)

What I Wore: Day 1 (RTD) by swimwearlover featuring a nail polish

What I Wore on the Cruise - Day 1 (Boarding Day)

-Top: Crop Jumper similar to this in Light Gray
-Jeans: Black Skinny Jeans from Express
-Shoes: Tom's shoes in Gray from Toms.com
-Backpack: Black Backpack
-Bracelet: Gray Bangles
- Earrings: Silver Hoop Earrings
-Watch: Michael Kors Silver Watch
-Sunglasses from Ray-ban
Once we got our luggage unpacked and explored our room (which is awesome), we explored the ship. We ate dinner at the on-board steakhouse, where I had the ribeye and Oreo cheesecake (yum). Tomorrow, my mom and I have a date at the Spa, and are getting facials and massages. I can't wait!
******
I tried the Lapcos Milk Moisturizing Mask, and I really liked it. I read the ingredients though, and I wouldn't advise this mask for sensitive skin, because it has a couple of irritating ingredients. Luckily, it did not irritate my skin. The packaging is so pretty and metallicy though.



What I Wore - Day - Cruise (Dressy Dinner)

What I Wore - Dressy Night (RTD)



What I Wore - Dressy Night:

-Dress: J crew Dress
-Shoes: Kate Spade Ballerina Flats
-Bag: Balenciaga clutch
-Watch: Michael Kors Watch (I borrowed from my mom)
-Bracelet: Michael Kors Skinny Bracelet
-Lip Gloss: Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Pink Oyster

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Kors Haul

Travel Jewelry Case - Review

Watch Roll - Review